Scaling Up COMPENSATION
Webinar Instant Access to On Demand Event
In this webinar, you'll learn:
How you compensate people is one of the most important strategic decisions your company will make - but few “get it right and out of sight.” Nail it and you can add hundreds of percentage points to the bottom line while driving up the energy in the organization. Make the wrong call (or piecemeal the decision together), and the results will create needless drama throughout the organization.
Do any of these challenges sound familiar:
- “I gave a star performer a raise, and now everyone else is marching into my office, demanding one, too.”
- “If anyone looked closely at our payroll, it would be hard to rationalize why we’re paying certain people what we do.”
- “I’m tired of losing our best people to the Googles of the world because we can’t match their salaries.”
Compensation is one of your largest expenses, one you can turn it into a strategic advantage in attracting, retaining, and motivating talent (or not accidentally demotivating them). In this highly practical presentation, Verne detail 5 principles for designing effective compensation systems along with plenty of examples from leading small, medium, and large firms across various industries.
Verne will dive into:
- The #1 mistake business leaders make in setting up their compensation plans
- The psychological aspects of compensation underpinning successful plans
- How individual bonuses can backfire
- The power of gamifying gains to drive up energy and engagement
- Whether you want to be queen/king or rich!
What Leaders Are Saying About Scaling Up :
"Creative and unique ways to motivate and compensate your staff. Another great read from Verne Harnish. A must for any business owner with a growing company. Your people are everything. This book will give you ideas for keeping them happy and productive."
"Very insightful with great examples of every tool that is discussed. Recommended for anyone not knowledgeable in compensation systems yet interested in how they work, as well as their pros and cons."
"A very insightful approach to compensation for fast-growing companies of all sizes. The biggest asset in Scaling Up Compensation is the tools that you can use in your business and your team right away. Compensation is a very emotional subject in companies, and the authors present an efficient approach to dealing with this challenge."
Meet Your Speaker
Verne, also known as “The Growth Guy”, is a CEO of Scaling Up and a Founder of EO (Entrepreneurs’ Organization). He’s been recognized by Fortune Small Business Magazine as “one of the top 10 Minds in Small Business”. Verne’s also the author of bestselling books: “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits”, “The Greatest Business Decisions Ever Made”, and “Scaling Up”.
Verne has spent the past three decades helping companies scale up, and in this special live training, he wants to share his 3 biggest secrets for saving jobs, increasing free cashflow, and increasing valuation - even during an economic downturn.